- The purpose of this course is to prepare the students for competitive exams and also to help them for their school and board exams.
- Classes would be conducted regularly for 4 days a week after school hours. Each day, two classes of one and a half hour would be conducted with a 15 minutes recess in between.
- Course schedule is divided into three phases.
During this period, entire syllabus of class XII will be taught extensively for Board exams and N EET. Students will be taught theory and given home assignments and a battery of tests will be conducted.
In this phase class XI & XII syllabus will be revised for NEET and other Medical Entrance Exam.
Complete course of class XII will be revised for the purpose of board exams along with a battery of practice tests and their detailed analysis.
• Students of this course will be allowed to attend the crash course conducted by the institute from 3rd week of March 2014 and no extra fee will be charged from them.
• Complete study package for all subjects will be provided to the students.
• The results of all the tests will be intimated to the parents via sms/ e-mail.
Direct/ admission cum scholarship test.
Regular classes 4/5 days a week.
Registration- Rs 6000/- + GST (can be paid in instalments)
Tuition Fee- Rs 92000 + GST (can be paid in instalments).